GPF Milk Formula:
- Brand: GPF
- Weight: 1kg
- Packet dimensions: 7x7x2 (inches)
- Used as: Poultry Feed
- Suitable for: milk-producing animals like cow and buffalo
- Used to: Improve Milk Production
- Formula Contains: Vitamins, Trace Minerals, Phosphorus, Calcium, Herbal Amino Acids, Liver Tonic.
- Doses: Dairy farmers may give Milk Formula @ 25-30 gm per animal.
Cattle feed manufacturers may add 200 gm per quintal of the feed.
- Key Points: GPF Milk Formula contains herbal amino acids that are equivalent to 5% soya That makes it more appropriate for the imported high yielding breeds.
One of the most attractive benefits of Milk Formula is its cost cutting benefit.
Feed millers can cut down protein in their feed by 4-5% by using GPF Milk Formula.
GPF Milk Formula is suitable to give at every stage, i.e., Lactation phase, dry phase, and transition phase, as it makes Dietary cation-anion balance (DCAB).
- GPF Milk Formula is suitable for those who want to enhance milk production.